Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week 6: Thing #14 - Technorati Tags

So much to learn with Technorati! I thought I was understanding Technorati pretty well after I learned how to add my blog site and to post a link on my blog so that users can mark it "favorite" on Technorati. I also had no trouble in updating my pings as well as creating a Watchlist of my favorite tags.
But I'm not so sure I understand how to tag certain posts to Technorati. Actually - I guess I'm not even clear on why I need to do this. Since my blog is now "claimed" on Technorati, I would have thought that whatever tags I attribute to a post, get picked up by Technorati...no?
Anyway, I'm going to give this a whirl and attempt to add a Technorati tag, Library 2.0, to this post as per their directions. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: