Monday, July 21, 2008

Testing "Blog This"

Jane asked a good question about blogging with Flickr on her There from Here blog, which really got me investigating. She wondered why some people's photos allowed her to post to her blog, whereas others did not. I never even noticed that.
Well, according to Flickr help, you can set that option up in your personal account - choosing whether to allow others to post or not.
To test - this is a picture of my husband with singer/songwriter Nicole Atkins taken at XPN's XPoNential Music Fest last week in Camden, NJ. So, anyone wishing to do so, could open this in Flickr and be able to post it to their blog through the "Blog this" option since that's how I set mine up. (not that I would imagine any would want to!)
Anyway, that's one of the best things about this Web 2.0 class - I am definitely learning and getting ideas from my colleagues' posts. Thanks for sharing that issue, Jane!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Can't thank you enough. I spent quite a bit of time trolling around looking for the answer, but with no luck.
So many nuances...too little time...or patience (on some days).
Thanks for coming to the rescue once again,
jane

Mrs. Arnold said...

Hi Mary,

I wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog. Your Shelfari is very similar to mine. The Dead and Gone was read - in my hammock swing- the day it arrived. Love summer reading!

Penny
aka Considerations