Sunday, July 6, 2008

Week 4: Thing 8 & 9 - Can You Read Me?

Okay - so I set-up a couple of RSS feeds with Google Reader. To be honest, with my iGoogle account, I was always content with just having feeds on my Google home pages. But, now that I've played around with Google Reader - I'm really liking it! Not only can I apply my own tags to my feeds, but I can organize whole feeds into folders. Plus, I can create a public page to share feed articles with others.
So, what are some favorites of mine? Joyce Valenza's Never Ending Search and Sarah Houghton-Jan's Librarian in Black are two that I always keep up with. I also like to keep up with new book releases with NPR and New York Times.
And now, I'm anxious to check-out some of my fellow Web 2.0 classmates' postings for other feeds to check out!

No comments: